Full Diamond Cat Painting Embroidery Rhinestone DIY Cross Stitch Home Decor
Cat Needlework Home Decorative 5D Full Embroidery Diamond Painting Cross Stitch
Features:DIY painting, ingenuity, to do the painting with resin sequin, resin sequin unique luster is dazzling, shining in the light, is currently most popular DIY decorations.
Wealth and Good Fortune Diamond Painting Embroidery Home Decoration.
Perfect to decorate your living room or bedroom to match different decoration style.
Material: rhinestone + canvas
Item type: 5d diamond painting
Color: as shown
Canvas: about 30 x 30cm/11.81 x 11.81in
Spot drill: about 24 x 24cm/9.45 x 9.45in
Space: living room/bedroom/classroom/entrance
DIY Diamond painting production steps:
1. Open the box and check the diamond draw special tools
2. View the resin diamond color, arranged in order of coding
3. Uncover tape drawing above, you will see a lot of symbols corresponding to the color coding
4. According to the corresponding color coded clamp the corresponding the resin inlaid diamonds
5. Suggested that one type of the resin diamond one set completed faster
6. In order to create a perfect diamond painting, drawings put together in one place every row symbols do not have to stay stuck diamonds
7. To cut a good figure on the drawings hold sorted array mounted to the plane of the material above
8. Splices need flat against the neat, do not have cracks
9. After a good fight, the rest of the gap at the glue corresponding symbols of diamonds
10. To complete a good diamond drawing, put it in your selection of a suitable framework (this product does not provide a framework)
This is DIY diamond painting, not finished, and you need to finish it yourself.
All products are manual measurement, please allow 1-2cm deviation.
Because the light is different from the screen, the color of the item may be slightly different from the picture. Please understand
1 x Cat Diamond Painting(Diamond Needs to be Pasted)
1 x Diamond Drawing Tool(No frame)
I am very happy with item it is so colourful i am giving it to my great granddaughter